From Player to Playa From Player to Playa

Excellent

I've been using VLC for years. libvlc is the best used DLL I've ever seen.

Shorts To Wear Pants To Shorts To Wear Pants To

Priceless.

This is a classic, excellent piece of work, and it shows in being Frontpaged immediately after being passed.

Great job guys. You should set up some download links to the songs on the website, I'd love to have that Tetris song.

squeakytoad responds:

All the songs are available for download on SongsToWearPantsTo.com.
However, they're no longer free, as they were when we started this video. Andrew has no other job, so his (and his soon-to-be wife's) entire income is from the site. So he has to make a little more money than he used to.
But you can still listen to the songs on his site all you want free, so go check it out.

Glad you enjoyed this!

Madness Advancement Madness Advancement

Awesome

The animation was excellent, the plot was cool - taking a trip down memory lane is always fun.

Only thing is, don't you think it's a bit early for Madness Day though?

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Awesome game.

Excellent idea for a game. I think a "Metal-o-matic" is in order?

5-5-55586-0---0---99881-------
0---1---1-6-0---0---2---2---9-
--9-6-1---1---9-9-------------
-6-7-9---9---2---0---5-5-5-5-7 -7-7-6-9---9---9---9---c---c--
-4---4---c-c--------------9-2-
4---4---2-2-2-8-3-7-3-7-3-7-3-
9-4-3-4-5-4-3-4-5-0---0---0---
0---6-a--------

As you can tell by that song, I tried to make it as metal as possible with what I was given to work with. Hope everyone likes it!

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

Favorited.

'Nuff said.

Corpses of the III Reich Corpses of the III Reich

OH MY FUCK

GOD!

I don't wanna play this no more :( That face just scared the fucking hell out of me! Yeah, so I can't rate it... :o

I'll just give it 10/10

It could be a good thing to scare your friends with :)

Halo Reach Beta Menu Music Halo Reach Beta Menu Music

Nice way to break the law

Never heard of copyright infringement, I guess. I'm pretty sure this won't fall under Creative Commons.

evanextreme responds:

First off, Im not breaking the law. this is from a free public beta and is subject to change in the full game. if it does not and it is released on itunes, which it most likely will not, it would be breaking the law. so far, it is not and will not be released until september. so technically i am not breaking any law. and, the music is not copyrighted by bungie until they finish the full game on september 14.

Metallica's Fade to Black Metallica's Fade to Black

Excellent.

Very good cover of a very good song. I would suggest, however, that you use a real guitar instead of synths. It just takes away from the sound, and makes it sound more like techno than anything.

dude...your girls a bitch dude...your girls a bitch

Too quiet

I've got to agree with Pure-Metal, this is just a bit too quiet. If it was louder I would give this a 10, so resubmit it with our suggestions! \m/

Oh, and 5'd just because it has potential.