Halo Reach Beta Menu Music Halo Reach Beta Menu Music

Nice way to break the law

Never heard of copyright infringement, I guess. I'm pretty sure this won't fall under Creative Commons.

evanextreme responds:

First off, Im not breaking the law. this is from a free public beta and is subject to change in the full game. if it does not and it is released on itunes, which it most likely will not, it would be breaking the law. so far, it is not and will not be released until september. so technically i am not breaking any law. and, the music is not copyrighted by bungie until they finish the full game on september 14.

Metallica's Fade to Black Metallica's Fade to Black

Excellent.

Very good cover of a very good song. I would suggest, however, that you use a real guitar instead of synths. It just takes away from the sound, and makes it sound more like techno than anything.

dude...your girls a bitch dude...your girls a bitch

Too quiet

I've got to agree with Pure-Metal, this is just a bit too quiet. If it was louder I would give this a 10, so resubmit it with our suggestions! \m/

Oh, and 5'd just because it has potential.

Assylum of Plenty Assylum of Plenty

Excellent, as always.

Sounds like something that you would play with some friends on some dreary afternoon after a hard day at work.

I'm also noticing people complain about the distortion. I actually like how it sounds, because it sounds completely raw and so much more powerful than it would coming out of the mixer, almost like a straight-out-of-the-garage feel.

My feeble fifen gave this +0.016...

Bad-Man-Incorporated responds:

Thanks man, I actually really hate this distortion, but I guess as the old saying goes: "work with what ya got." Thats all I had at that time. Glad you liked it anyways>!
Rock on man, and thanks for the review.\m/

Como El Como El

Brilliant

You know you have a fucking winner when the first 3 seconds of the song just perks someones interest. This is a wicked song.

I forgive the fact that you are Christian. Christians are deathly afraid of metal, so you can't possibly be Christian, this rocks too fucking hard.

Just kidding. ;) Awesome song, 10 *'s and 5'd.

The Apocalyps Is Near The Apocalyps Is Near

I like it!

It's simple, it brings the beat out and the most important thing: It's HEAVY!

10/10 and 5'd.

Before: 4.66
After: 4.70

Starfox - Corneria Metalized Starfox - Corneria Metalized

Fuck yeah!

This is fucking awesome dude, just so fucking HEAVY!!!

\m/

Starfox Corneria Metalized (2) Starfox Corneria Metalized (2)

Fucking awesome.

I love this version, but I like the old one more. It sounds more home made with that crappy sound, but it also sounds heavier.

Awesome remix dude! \m/ -_- \m/

GoreBastard responds:

Thanks mate. Crappy quality ftw! haha

Do you know that you're insane Do you know that you're insane

Se7en

Loved the clips of Se7en man. That was a fucked up head trip of a movie.

Also, how did Sto0ge get hold of this without the voice clips to use for Maximum Ninja? Did you give it to him?

The way to freedom The way to freedom

God damn, orgasm!

Truly heavy. What more can you say?

Thanks for your vote, Al-Capwn! You voted 5 for The way to freedom, raising its score from 4.50 to 4.53.