From Player to Playa From Player to Playa

Excellent

I've been using VLC for years. libvlc is the best used DLL I've ever seen.

Shorts To Wear Pants To Shorts To Wear Pants To

Priceless.

This is a classic, excellent piece of work, and it shows in being Frontpaged immediately after being passed.

Great job guys. You should set up some download links to the songs on the website, I'd love to have that Tetris song.

squeakytoad responds:

All the songs are available for download on SongsToWearPantsTo.com.
However, they're no longer free, as they were when we started this video. Andrew has no other job, so his (and his soon-to-be wife's) entire income is from the site. So he has to make a little more money than he used to.
But you can still listen to the songs on his site all you want free, so go check it out.

Glad you enjoyed this!

Madness Advancement Madness Advancement

Awesome

The animation was excellent, the plot was cool - taking a trip down memory lane is always fun.

Only thing is, don't you think it's a bit early for Madness Day though?

SuperMarioSix Music Video SuperMarioSix Music Video

Nice

Nice music video for a wicked song. It just looked a little... rushed. And it was off sync a bit. You might want to make the hands on the guitar follow each note. Hell, look at tabs for that, or better yet, look on GH2, and follow it from there.

Bomber109 responds:

Heh, that's only due to some strange sync problems flash has been giving me. I had to code Luigi's Space Machine's sounds ENTIRELY by myself!

TRACER episode 1 TRACER episode 1

Superb

Awesome, but a little bit short. Since these episodes are probably all going to be this short, do you have any idea how fast you will be popping them onto Newgrounds? I'm a new fan, and I'd like to know. ;P

The Unleashed: Prelude The Unleashed: Prelude

Nice dramatic flash.

There's really nothing I can say, other than work on this series more. It has some excellent potential.

Madness Consternation Madness Consternation

Knock it off!

Hay!!!

Priceless one-liners.

Reblammed Reblammed

Not bad.

This isn't a bad movie, especially one drawn with a mouse. There were some nice effects, and I enjoyed the cameos.

Nice movie.

Pico Home from School Pico Home from School

Lol.

Funny.

FlashBack 00 FlashBack 00

Excellent!

This was an awesome movie, I love your art style. Who was the silhouetted guy with (at least it looked like it) a Buster Sword? He looked pretty badass.

Also, I'm pretty sure the "guards" for the dude on the chair (Uberkid? Tom?) were Wade and (guessing here) Stamper, since Stamper has been doing the art contests lately, and that dude had a paintbrush. If they aren't the guards though, who are they, and are they based off of people on NG?

Plus, I loved the references to Pico's School. It's almost like... a prequel to it. Also, I may have come across it before, but when did Nene become so badass? Or is that just for the sake of awesomeness for this movie?

Awesome movie. 10/10

EvilSeed responds:

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay man, congratulations to you, you are the first one on noticing (or at least metioning) tom`s guards (yeah, is tom) and yeah they are supossed to be Wade and Stamper... that mean they arent that different looking after all... thank you for the comment, glad you enjoyed the movie... :D